Betbright is an Irish bookmaker with links to various UK football clubs as their official betting partners.
Betbright has two types of offers for new customers
o “See all bets in real time” – add to your betslip with a single click.
o Build bets with bigger odds on selected football matches daily.
Just join Betbright and open a new account with them by Clicking Here and place a minimum of 3 In-Play bets per day on their App or mobile website. If it loses Betbright will refund your stake of 25% back up to a maximum of £100 so you really don’t have anything to lose, and with £50 on your chosen selection you could win big!
To qualify for this offer, customers must place the bets only on mobile & app with a minimum of 3 In-Play bets per day at odds of minimum 1/5 (1.20). The 25% back free bet will apply on net daily losses. As well as the main welcome free bet offer, Betbright also offer a decent range of regular and ongoing promotions, bonuses and freebies. Horse racing fans are particularly well catered for, with loads of money back specials and other promotions whilst there are also occasional bonuses for major sporting events such as Wimbledon or the FA Cup.
Betbright are owned by the Dublin-based company Dedsert and whilst my granddad taught me that the only dead certs were in the graveyard, they are definitely in Dublin, in an office! Deadsert operates a number of different gambling platforms spanning sports betting, casino and lottery and have experts from a variety of fields enabling them to offer a well-balanced product. Betbright is their main brand and operates under a Republic of Ireland gambling license. They are IBAS affiliated, offering good reassurance as to their trustworthiness and integrity and we have never heard of any issues with them in terms of security or fairness.
The site was launched in June 2012 and expanded rapidly in 2013 becoming more global in outlook and whilst there is still much to be done they are clearly going in the right direction. They are a modern, forward-thinking bookie that is always looking to innovate and embrace the latest trends whilst maintaining a very high level of customer service, engagement and consultation.
25% Back In-Play
Here is a summary of the terms to tldr for our more busy or less patient readers
1. Customers must Opt in to the Promotion to avail of it. Opt in is available on the offers page on site.
2. Applies to bets placed on mobile app & mobile website only.
3. 25% back as a Free Bet on net daily losses (up to £100) across all In-Play events on site.
4. Max Free Bet £100. Min Free Bet £10.
5. Minimum of 3 In-Play Bets per day must be placed to qualify.
6. Min Odds 1/5 (1.20).
7. Multiples with combined odds of over 1/5 (1.20) will qualify for the promotion. No permutations.
8. Multiples must contain In-Play selections only.
9. Net daily losses are when total losses exceed total wins.
10. Offer applies to all In-Play markets on all sports.
11. Free Bet Refund credited will be based on cumulative net losses on previous day’s qualifying In-Play Bets (qualifying bets are those which settle prior to 23:59 on that day).
12. Free Bet will be credited by 11am the following morning of the bets settling.
13. Free Bet expires at midnight on day of crediting.
14. Bets Cashed out do not qualify towards the promotion.
15. Free Bet stakes do not qualify.
16. Customers who have already been bonus restricted and opt in to promotion will not be able to avail of promotion.
17. Cannot be used with any other offer(s).
18. BetBright reserves the right to remove this promotion from the website at any time.
Betting with Betbright is a simple, hassle-free experience thanks to the clean and uncluttered design of their website. Navigating to your markets is easy either by filtering by sport, in-play or upcoming, whilst the home page offers easy access to all the main events of the day. One of the reasons the site is so easy to use is, unfortunately, one of the minor negatives about Betbright and that is the relatively small range of sports, events and markets they cover.
Whilst racing, football and major sports such as golf, tennis and rugby are covered, as well as some US sports such as the NFL, the range is considerably less than you will find at any of the big boys. They have been adding more sports over the past 12 months and whilst this is likely to continue, at the moment those looking for a one-stop-shop for all their betting needs may find that Betbright comes up short.
That said, those looking to bet on major UK and US events will find decent coverage, although again, the range of markets within a given event are noticeably smaller than at the very biggest and best bookies. One area in which they do hold their own is the odds, which are always competitive and occasionally superb, especially on UK football.
All in all Betbright are a solid sportsbook and whilst there is plenty of room for improvement – for example, the relatively new in-play console lacks some of the bells and whistles found elsewhere – overall betting with Betbright will be fun and simple (and hopefully profitable) for most people.
Betbright offer mobile betting as one would expect from an innovative brand but as with many facets of their offering, it is not quite as polished as you will find at the big boys. We would expect a revamp to be part of their expansion plans, however, along with developing the in-play offering and broadening the range of markets. Customer service is excellent, with live chat offering possibly the most helpful and friendly staff we have encountered in our tests and very short waiting times.
On the downside, they are only available from 9am-10pm but live chat is a big plus and with contact also possible by online form, email or phone they are strong in this area considering they are a relatively small bookmaker.
Overall they get the thumbs up and with a total risk-free £50 bet on offer we don’t see any reason at all not to give them a try, especially with the improvements and expansion we think are likely over the next year or so.
25% up to £100
Android , Iphone
brought to you by http://www.thebookiesoffers.co.uk