- Home »
- What is Acca Insurance?
Acca Insurance offers explained at thebookiesoffers.co.uk
Accumulator betting or ‘Acca’ as it’s abbreviated to, is one of the most popular betting vocations – particularly for rookie punters who are looking for a low risk, high reward strategy where low stakes can generate big winnings. This populous surge in the market tends to centre round football where a selection of teams can be punted on, in an attempt to win big in what bitesize bet for punters.
Inevitably, increasing the amount of games/teams/results one bets upon has a two-fold effect on the individual bet. Adding more selections will yield higher winnings for a punter, should all of their choices prove to be correct. Conversely however, the more selections placed on a particular accumulator, the more chance the bet has of breaking down and therefore losing.
What is an Acca Insurance Betting Offer?
The basic principle of an Acca Insurance offer is to move the goalposts more into the favour of the punter than the bookmaker and offer them a lifeline in what is a difficult bet to master. Accumulator betting is essentially a multiple, where punters pick 4 or more selections in one combined bet and all of the selected results must come in, in order for the accumulator to win. As a result, the very nature of selecting 4 or more correct results in any betting scenario is difficult, meaning the odds are often very high, therefore stakes can be lower and the chances of winning are often very minimal for even the most seasoned punter.
The Acca Insurance promotion is designed to ease the pain for punters who only just miss out on winning big. Punters that bet with sporting knowledge tend never to be miles away in their pre-game selections and invariably it is only a minimal amount of selections that break the bet down. The Acca Insurance offer provides a safety net to punters that miss out on winning big by only one incorrect selection and reward the player for getting so close to winning, by returning their original stake as a free bet to recycle and use again. This element of insurance gives punters a little more creative license when selecting their results to build an accumulator with and rewards those who get close to winning with another bite at the cherry.
There are 5 teams in an accumulator bet with a stake of £20. Should 4 of the teams win but one only manage to draw, the Acca Insurance promotion kicks in, returning the £20 stake to the punter to re-use.
As mentioned, accumulator betting is most popular in straight market sports such as football and many UK bookmakers look to cash in around the key footballing events in the calendar and allow punters to utilise this offer in conjunction with the big football matches. Acca Insurance offers generally only apply to bets placed in the pre-game markets rather than in-play and can often run hand in hand with a specific competition for example the Premier League or Champions League.
Whilst all of the big names on the UK betting scene operate some incarnation of the Acca Insurance offer, three particular bookies offer the most beneficial promotion for punters:
- William Hill – With the Acca Insurance offer extending across all sports and applicable on accumulators with 5 selections or more, the William Hill Acca Insurance offer is a great addition for all punters – regardless of bank balance of sporting interest.
- Ladbrokes – With a maximum refund of £25 per acca, Ladbrokes offer the Acca Insurance promotion across all of the football leagues making it the go-to place for football accumulator builders.
- Paddy Power – Another football centric bookmaker when it comes to Acca Insurance, Paddy Power also offer cash outs on all of their accumulators allowing punters to make an informed decision as the action unfolds.
Whilst the Acca Insurance offer by its very nature, relies on a very specific set of circumstances to be useful for the punter, bettors that employ accumulator betting as their low risk, high reward tactic should all be utilising Acca Insurance offers on a daily basis. William Hill and Ladbrokes both offer the Acca Insurance on a bet-by-bet basis meaning there is no limit to how many times the promotion can be used in a day, provided the terms and conditions of the original accumulator bet are adhered to.
The one main stumbling block for proprietors of the Acca Insurance promotion is that generally the stake is returned to punters as a free bet and whilst it presents another chance to win, it cannot be cashed out and can only be used as an additional bet. However, being able to get any money back at all from a losing bet is an innovative approach from bookmakers and one that is useful for all levels of punter.
Acca Insurance betting is a must-use tactic for punters that like to build their bets and bet low to win big. Getting the stake back on a losing bet is a huge bonus for any punter and it allows players to keep the balance ticking over, even if all their selections don’t come in.
- Coral Cashout acts as an advantage for new and existing customers
- Punters end winning bets early by opting out with the cash out betting option
- For a more secure bet use the Partial Coral Cash Out offer
18+. Online and mobile, selected markets mobile only. Cash out cap £50k per bet whether cashed out in full or increments. Exclusions apply. T&Cs apply
- Coral Build your Bet allows Coral online customers to combine multiple selections from one match
- Request prices on your own bets by tweeting the Coral mobile platform
- Bet on matched Results, Both Teams To Score and Total Match Corners
18+UK&IRE only. Prices may fluctuate. Selected markets only. T&Cs apply.
- Claim an impressive £25 free bet with Coral Acca Insurance betting offer
- Protect your accumulator bet should one of your teams let you down
- Receive your stake back if three teams lose and don’t make the grade
- If you liked this betting offer try Coral Acca Boost and win up to £100 free bets!
18+. UK+IRE only. Min bet £2. Min odds 1/10. Min acca odds 6/4. 10% bonus paid as free bet up to £100. Bonus on winnings only T&Cs Apply.
- New customers bet £10 play with £25 free bet if their 1st bet loses
- Bets odds guaranteed on UK and Irish Horse races
- Get a 100% matched deposit bonus & 20 free spins for signing up as a new customer at Genting Casino
New customers only. Qualifying period ends 23:59 GMT on 31/12/19. A qualifying bet is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10 or more (at odds of evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more. Only losing win single part of an E/W bet will qualify. Free bet equal to your qualifying stake(Max £/€25) will be credited within 24 hours of qualifying bet settling and must be used within 14 days. Free bet stake not included in returns. Full T&C’s here
- New customers get up to £20 Free Bet using promo code B20G20
- This Promotion is open to new customers placing their first bet on BETDAQ
- VIP offers and promotions for existing customers betting on different Football and Horseracing events
MIN £20 EXCHANGE/SPORTSBOOK BET AT ODDS 2.0 OR GREATER WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ACC REG. FREE BET VALID ON EXCHANGE/SPORTSBOOK FOR 7 DAYS, STAKE NOT RETURNED. DEPOSITING DIRECTLY VIA BANK CARD. NO CASHOUT. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. T&CS APPLY
- Lay bets on first, anytime and last goalscorer.
- If the stated player does not start, the bets will be settled as losers
- Paddy Power top goalscorer offer is available for all users
18+. Min deposit £10. 3x wagering reqs on bonus at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) in Sportsbook, 25x for Casino. Bonus expires 30 days after opt-in. Place five or more in-play bets of at least £10 at minimum odds of Evens (2.0) that settle between Monday and Sunday and receive £10 in-play free bet by 4pm Monday after. Returns from free bet do not include stake. Free Bets expire after 7 days.
- New customers get up to £50 free bet matched bet after making a first deposit
- Odds Booster on different selected sport events including live matches, horse racing and football
- Many other exciting offers and VIP promotions for existing customers
18+. UK+IRE only. Min deposit £5. Certain payment methods and cashout excluded. Min first bet £5. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. Free bet credited upon placement of qualifying bet, valid for 24 hours. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply.
- Special Grand National Offer
- Casino players get started with up to £300 or 100% on their first deposit
- Many other exciting offers and promotions for sports, slota and casino betters
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 4 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Each new customer can bet £10 get £30 in free bets
- Existing customers join Betway’s free bet club for £10 in free bets each week
- On top of that Betway offer a world of exclusive offers and promotions available for their customers
*1.New Customers Only. 2. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. 4.Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only 5.Additional Terms Apply. Full terms apply. **1) Opt-in required, 2) Minimum total stake: £25 3) Enhanced prices exclude £10 4) Single Line Multiples including 3 or more Football selections only 5) Min. overall odds: 2/1 6) Real money bets only 7) Total amount of free bets awarded: £10 8) Two £5 Free Bets per customer, per promotion week 9) Free Bets credited in two instalments on Saturday and Monday 10) Additional Terms Apply. Full terms apply.
- Get your stake back as cash on Trebles and above. Use if your accumulator falls one short
- Look out for the eligible bets with an ‘edge’ icon
- You will get your stake returned if one leg lets down your fold
Acca Edge will be removed from your bet if the bet contains a void selection. Not available for each-way, SP or permutation multiples or multiples placed with free bet tokens; Edged Accas can be Cashed Out but will not be eligible for cash refund.