bet365 Bore Draw Money Back OfferUsers Rating: Rate
bet365 Bore Draw Money Back OfferWith bet365 you no longer have to be frustrated about boring 0-0 draws. That's because they will fund bets on select markets on matches which end 0-0 thanks to their bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer. Applicable bets are pre-match Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time or Scorecast bets on every single football match offered by bet365.
|Available To?||New and Eligible bet365 Customers|
|How Do You Take Part?||Place a Pre-Match Bet on orrect Score, Half Time/Full Time or Scorecast Markets|
How Does the bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Promotion Work?
- Visit bet365 on your desktop or mobile device
- Have a pre-match bet on any football match
- Markets which apply to this offer are Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time and Scorecast
- You will have losing bets refunded if the match ends 0-0
What is the bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer?
The bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer sees losing pre-play bets on select markets refunded if the match ends 0-0.
Benefits of the bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Promotion
- Extra insurance – This offer is great for matches that you believe will be low scoring
- Refund paid as cash – Bets placed from your withdrawable balance will be refunded into your withdrawable balance
- Applies to all football matches – Bets are refunded from all Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time and Scorecast markets
Don’t let boring 0-0 matches frustrate you and your football betting. bet365 will refund losing bets on select markets on all football matches that end goalless thanks to their Bore Draw Money Back offer.
Bore Draw Money Back Terms & Conditions
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365’s Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, your stake will be refunded if your bet loses.
This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers.