bet365 My Horses FeatureUsers Rating: Rate
bet365 My Horses Featurebet365 want their users who like betting on horse racing all the information they need. One way they do this is with their My Horses feature where users can create a portfolio of their favourite horses and get notifications before they run. You can also add personalised notes to keep track on the horses' performances.
|Available To?||New and Current bet365 Users|
|How Do You Take Part?||Add Horses to Your Favourites Through the Search Bar, Racecards or Results|
How Does the bet365 My Horses Feature Work?
- Log in to your bet365 account (or open one if you don’t already have one)
- There are several ways to add to your portfolio of horses
- You can search for the horse via the search bar then favourite it
- You can favourite horses directly from the racing market
- Finally, you can add to your favourites from the bet365 results service
- After favouriting a horse, you can keep notes and get notifications when the horses is due to run
What is the bet365 My Horses Feature?
The bet365 My Horses Feature is a very handy feature from bet365 which allows savvy horse racing punters to follow their favourite horses and keep notes about horses to back when they run in certain races.
Benefits of the bet365 My Horses Feature
- Bet savvy – Keeping notes on horses gives you more information before having a bet
- Race notifications – Never miss out on a great horse racing bet again?
- Spot opportunities – Keeping notes about improving horses can help you spot when the available odds reflect true value
The bet365 My Horses Feature gives you the chance to follow your favourite horses and ensure that you never miss out on a chance to back high class horses again!