Coral Best Extra PlacesUsers Rating: Rate
Coral Best Extra PlacesMost horse races pay out to three places - awarding punters who have placed an each way bet with a return if their pick finishes in the top 3. The Coral Extra Places Offer is a daily promotion offering punters extra places on a selected horse race in the UK and Irish calendar.
|Available to||All Customers|
How does the Coral Extra Places Offer work?
• Log-in to coral.com and register (or sign-in for existing customers)
• Place an each-way bet on the selected daily UK or Ireland horse race
• Should the selection finish in the top 4 of the race – each way winnings will be paid out
• Terms and conditions apply at sports.coral.co.uk
What is the Coral Extra Places Offer?
The Coral Extra Places Offer is a daily promotion that enables punters to have an increased
safety net when placing an each-way bet. Picking winners is the most difficult thing to do for any punter and the Coral Extra Places Offer is a useful bonus for punters to use. Each-way betting isn’t often the most lucrative approach for punters with the whole premise of the bet centring on damage limitation. Bookies generally pay 1/5 of the odds on each way winnings – meaning punters are normally set to see their stake returned if their pick places rather than wins. The Coral Extra Places Offer however gives the punter an extra opportunity to do just that.
The Benefits of the Coral Extra Places Offer
• Extra Place – In congested fields, horses can often come close to the places and frustratingly miss out, leaving punters empty handed. The Coral Extra Places Offer gives punters that valuable extra place.
• Daily Promotion – The Coral Extra Places Offer is offer daily, across both the
National Hunt and Flat racing season and is a good tool for horse racing punters to use.
Betting on horse racing is often a tricky task but the Coral Extra Places Offer gives punters a welcome break should their pick place not win. Whilst the offer is only available on one race per day, it is easy to use, frequent and is attractive to any horse racing punter, regardless of bank balance