Coral Fail to Finish Offer ExplainedUsers Rating: Rate
Coral Fail to Finish Offer ExplainedPicking consistent horse racing winners is no easy task for punters but there is no worse feeling than seeing your selection not make it over the finish line. Coral have found a way to appease punters for their unfortunate selections by money back for unlucky punters with their Fail to Finish offer.
|Available to||All Customers|
How does the Coral Fail to Finish Offer work?
• Log-in to coral.com and register (or sign-in for existing customers)
• Place a £1 or more bet on a win or each way selection on the applicable races
• Should the horse fail to finish the race, the stake (up to a maximum of £10) will be refunded by Coral as a free bet.
• The promotion is available on selected UK & Irish race meetings (check before betting).
What is the Coral Fail to Finish Offer?
The Coral Fail to Finish Offer is giving punters a ‘second serve’ should their horse fail to finish in any race by refunding the stake on selected UK & Irish races (up to a maximum of £10).
It doesn’t matter whether the jockey is unseated, the horse pulls up, or even refuses to race
– Coral help punters get back in the saddle with a free bet up to £10 within 24 hours of the race concluding.
The Benefits of the Coral Fail to Finish Offer
• Returns on Losing Bets – winning any bet is notoriously the hardest thing to do for any punter, with so many factors to consider in each race. The Coral Fail to Finish
Offer rewards punters who have lost out through no fault of their own and gives them a chance to bet again.
• More Chances To Bet – Horse racing always throws up its fair share of thrills and spills and is arguably the most unpredictable sport for punters to bet on. The Coral Fail to Finish Offer gives punters another chance should their initial pick prove unsuccessful.
Horse racing betting can be a minefield for punters with so many permutations having an effect on every race. The Coral Fail to Finish Offer gives punters who are unlucky with a selection, the chance to bet once again without having to put their hand in their pocket and as such, is a must use for all levels of punter