Euro 2020 Golden Boot Winner Odds
Winning the Golden Boot at any major tournament is one the greatest accolades a footballer can achieve and there will be a huge array of strikers looking to etch their name into the history books at Euro 2020.
Portgual legend Cristiano Ronaldo inspired his side to victory at Euro 2016 and he will be looking to do exactly the same here at Euro 2020.
- Paddy Power Cristiano Ronaldo - 7/1 claim New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
England front man Harry Kane was the Golden Boot winner at the 2018 FIFA World Cup and if England are to have a good tournament, he will be at the forefront of their attack.
- Paddy Power Harry Kane - 9/2 claim New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
French youngster Kylian Mbappe is already a World Cup winner and his contribution at the 2018 World Cup included important goals and he will be looking to inspire ‘Les Blues’ again this time around.
Belgium possess one of the most exciting squads at Euro 2020 and Romelu Lukaku is a striker full of confidence at Inter Milan and he will be looking to lead his team to victory.
Bayern Munich and Polish striker Robert Lewandowski continues to rattle the goals in for club and country and whilst Poland are an outsider in the tournament, he will always be a threat for opposition sides.
- Unibet Robert Lewandowski - 33/1 claim 18+ begambleaware.org. New customer only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the racing bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Visit Unibet.co.uk for full T&C's
Spain haven’t won a major tournament since Euro 2012 but they have plenty of quality in key areas and they will need Alvaro Morata’s goals if they are to have any chance of glory.
Manchester City and England star Raheem Sterling has made some incredible contributions for club and country in recent seasons and he’ll want to impress at major tournament level this time around.
Euro 2020 To Reach the Final odds
In the history of the European Championships, only 11 teams have managed to pick up the pivoted trophy. Portugal were the champions in Euro 2016, edging out hosts France in a thrilling finale and there will be a huge number of teams seeking glory once again at Euro 2020. With the format of the event being played all across the continent, many teams will experience home advantage which could be a huge assistance to some sides in the competition.
Euro 2020 To Reach the Final Odds
World cup semi-finalists England have shown real progress under Gareth Southgate and they will fancy themsevles as somewhat of a surprise package at Euro 2020.
- 888Sport ⚽ Reach the Final Odds England – 7/2 claim New customers only • Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.5) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply
Euro 2016 runners up and 2018 FIFA World Cup winners France will start as heavy favourites for the competition with their blend of youth and experience sure to hold them in good stead.
Few sides possess the personnel that Belgium do with the likes of Hazard, de Bruyne and Lukaku in their ranks and they will be hoping to break their major tournament duck here.
- Ladbrokes ⚽ Reach the Final Odds Belgium - 5/1 claim 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Holland didn’t qualify for World Cup 2018 but have undergone a huge rebuilding process and look to have a side capable of going all the way at Euro 2020.
- Paddy Power ⚽ Reach the Final Odds Netherlands - 6/1 claim New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
2014 World Cup winners Germany have undergone a transition in recent times but have plenty of exciting players and they tend to save their best football for the big occasions.
Euro 2012 winners Spain have seen many of their star men from the golden generation disappear but they have plenty of youngsters coming through and they will be happy to get the ball down and play.
Defending champions Portugal are still heavily reliant on Cristiano Ronaldo and the Juventus hitman tends to deliver. They will once again be a force to be reckoned with at Euro 2020.
- 10Bet ⚽ Reach the Final Odds Portugal - 12/1 claim New Customers only; Min. deposit £15; Bonus amount 50% of deposit up to £50; Wager deposit and bonus 8x within 30 days; 4/5 Min. single odds or 2/5 min. acca selection odds; Max. stake contribution equal to the initial bonus; Certain bet types and payment methods excluded; See full terms; Terms apply; 18+
Italy sat out the 2018 World Cup but they have been rebuilding under Roberto Mancini and with their notoriously difficult defence to break down, they could be one to watch at Euro 2020.
- Betfred ⚽ Reach the Final Odds Italy - 14/1 claim New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
The bookiesoffers.co.uk will bring you the very best odds regarding Euro 2020 Group Winners as well as in a multitude of other markets.