- Home »
- Europa League Betting – Betting Offers, Odds & Predictions
UEFA Europa League Betting Offers & Free Bets
Europe’s second tier tournament is back for the 2020/21 season and we are very excited!
Here at The Bookies Offers we’ve got all the best betting offers and Free Bets for you to take advantage of.
UEFA Europa League Free Bets
- Virgin Bet Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets claim T&Cs Apply *New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly.
- STS Bet on Football with a £40 Welcome Bonus claim T&Cs Apply 18+. New depositing players on STSbet.co.uk only. Promotion from 11/02/2020 until further notice. First deposit min £10. Qualifying bet: min. £10 accumulator bet with at least two selections with min odds of 1/2 (1.50) per selection. Bonus: 50% of the amount of the first bet. Max. bonus £40. Min. 6x wagering with bonus on min odds of 1/2 (1.50) before withdrawal. Deposit method restrictions. Bonus valid for 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
- 888sport Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus claim T&Cs Apply New Customers only - €10 minimum deposit using promo code "FOOTBALL" - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake €10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General deposit method & withdrawal restrictions apply & Full T&C’s apply
- Genting Bet Up to £25 Free Bet If Your First Settled Bet Doesn't Win claim T&Cs Apply Valid to 29/02/20 New Customers. Qualifying bet is first settled bet of at least £/€10.00 (£10 E/W) at odds of Evens (2.0) or more. If qualifying bet loses, a free bet equal to your qualifying stake (Max £25) credited within 24 hours of qualifying bet’s settlement and must be used within 7 days. Free bet stake not included in returns. Multiple bets require each selection odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more. System bets do not count and only losing win single part of an E/W bet will qualify. Full T&Cs Below.
- Mr. Play Get £10 Bonus Offer claim T&Cs Apply 18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit,: £10, max £10 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible. Click to see full T&Cs
- Unibet Get £40 Money Back+ £10 on Casino claim T&Cs Apply *New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. Place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus. 35x wagering on casino bonus. Free bet will expire 7 days after opt in. £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
- MansionBet 50% Up To £50 Welcome Bonus claim T&Cs Apply New customers only. Min Deposit £10. Deposit & bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (min odds 4/5) prior to withdrawing bonus funds and any winnings. Wins from real money bets withdrawable at any time. Bonus on sports betting only. T&Cs apply.
- Bet365 Get Up to £100 in Bet Credits claim T&Cs Apply New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
- Coral Sport Get a £30 Free Bet claim T&Cs Apply 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power £20 Risk Free First Bet claim T&Cs Apply New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Sports Get Up to £40 in Free Bets When You Stake £10 claim T&Cs Apply New 18+ UK customers only. Promo period 00:00 01/06/20 to 23:59 21/06/20. Register using the promo code BETFRED40a, deposit and place first bet of £10 (Evens+) in one bet transaction. £30 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement and expire after 7 days. Additional £10 in Free Bets only credited if first bet doesn’t win. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs Apply.
Europa League Upcoming Match Betting Odds:
Europa League Update – October 2020
October 2 saw the Europa League group draw take place and the three English clubs in this competition will be happy with the teams they have to face. All three will not only be looking to qualify for the knockout round, but they will be targeting a group win.
Arsenal and Tottenham are the current 8/1 joint favourites for the tournament, though antepost betting will be turned on its head when the third-placed Champions League teams drop into this competition in December.
We have two matchdays to look forward to this month, the final two Thursday’s of October, so look out for games taking place and teams to make a good start.
The groups involving English teams can be found below.
Group B – Arsenal, Rapid Vienna, Molde, Dundalk
Group G – Braga, Leicester, AEK Athens, Zorya Luhansk
Group J – Tottenham, Ludogorets, ASK Linz, Royal Antwerp
Europa League Bookies Offers
With UEFA’s European competitions almost the only professional football being held across Europe on the continent during August, the bookies are going full steam ahead with the free bets and offers.
Grosvenor Sport are also offering double the odds for new customers, as well as Paddy Power, who are giving players up to £20 back on losing bets across the tournament.
There are plenty more on offer too and throughout the Europa League you’ll find dozens of enhanced odds and money back specials across all the top sites. For all our most trusted brands and their offers currently available, visit our Bookmakers page.
Europa League Explained
The competition first launched in 1971 but is only in its 10th year of being known as the Europa League.
There are a number of qualifying rounds before the Group Stage begins, featuring 48 teams in 12 groups of four. The top two from each group qualify for the knockout phase, as well as eight teams knocked out of the Champions League.
The Round of 32 is played over two legs, with the winner progressing to the Round of 16, followed by the Quarter Finals and Semi Finals, all played over two legs. The Final is then a single-legged game at a neutral venue.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis however, the Round of 16 will complete the second legs, before switching to a single-legged tournament with all games at neutral venues.
Europa League Betting Markets
You’ll find a huge number of markets to bet on the Europa League, with all the standard markets you’d find on the likes of the Premier League.
Markets such as the To Win and anytime goalscorer are particularly popular, with a number of outright markets too.
Among the most popular markets include:
- ● Outright Winner
● To Reach the Final
● Group Winner
● Top Goalscorer
- ● To Win
● Both Teams to Score
● Half Time/Full Time
● Total Goals
UEFA Europa League History
Sevilla added another Europa League title to their honours last season, adding to their great record in the competition.
The last 10 winners of the Europa League are:
- ● 2019/20: Sevilla
- ● 2018/19: Chelsea
● 2017/18: Atletico Madrid
● 2016/17: Manchester United
● 2015/16: Sevilla
● 2014/15: Sevilla
● 2013/14: Sevilla
● 2012/13: Chelsea
● 2011/12: Atletico Madrid
● 2010/11: Porto
● 2009/10: Atletico Madrid