- Home »
- 2019/20 Premier League Betting Odds & Offers
Premier League Betting Odds & Offers 2020/21
After a very short break, the new 2020/21 Premier League season is here.
20 clubs will play out the new season including Leeds, West Brom and Fulham who have been promoted from the Championship.
They will all be looking to make their mark, though survival and nothing else would be seen as a success. At the top of the table, can Liverpool show their dominance once more or will Manchester City, or someone else, but up a better fight?
The new season is upon us football fans, and there are plenty of betting opportunities to look at.
Premier League Free Bets & Betting Offers
- 888sport Bet £10 Get £30 + £10 in Free Bets on the Premier League claim T&Cs Apply New customers only • €10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake €10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full Full T&C’s apply
- Virgin Bet Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets claim T&Cs Apply *New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly.
- 888sport Football Predictor - Get a £1 Free Bet for each correct Pick claim T&Cs Apply This promotion is available to 888sport members residing in the UK who are fully verified only • Predictions can be submitted until the start of the 1st match • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply
- Bet365 Get Up to £100 in Bet Credits claim T&Cs Apply New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
- Betfred Sports Get £40 In Free Bets on Premier League claim T&Cs Apply Money Back as cash on all markets if Man City win v Chelsea Applies to losing singles placed pre-match only Applies to all markets on the match Excludes Same Game Multi & In-Play bets
- Mr. Play Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bets claim T&Cs Apply 18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit,: £10, max £10 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible. Click to see full T&Cs
- Paddy Power Reward Club - Get up to £10 Free Bet + a Power Up Every Week claim T&Cs Apply for 7 days & max stake is €50. b) Slots: wager a min of €25 on any Slots. Max free bet is €10 per week (1x wagering requirement) when you wager €250+ in a week. Bonuses / Spins valid for 7 days & awarded on channel you wagered most on. Free spins can be used on eligible games. Rewards credited by 12pm on Monday following the qualifying week. Cashed out bets & bets placed with free bets will not count. T&Cs apply - see below for full details.
- Paddy Power £20 CASH Back Betting Offer claim T&Cs Apply New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
- Unibet Money Back as a Bonus Up to £40 if Your First Bet Loses + £10 Casino Bonus claim T&Cs Apply New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min odds of 1.40 (2/5), 25x for Casino. £10 casino bonus credited next working day; 35x wagering on casino. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
- Spreadex Up to £25 in Free Bets claim T&Cs Apply Valid only when applying through a link from one of our partner sites. Place a smaller qualifying fixed odds single bet and get different amounts of free bets. See full Ts&Cs below.
- Boyle Sports £25 Betting Offer claim T&Cs Apply *18+. UK/IRE/NI online only. New customers must sign up through specific links and place a qualifying bet between 09:00 GMT 01/03/2019 and 23:59 GMT 08/03/2019 only. Min stake £/€10. Min Odds EVS. 1st bet placed. Free bets redeemed will not qualify for special offers. Free/void/cashed out bets won’t apply. Payment Method Restrictions apply. One Sign up offer per customer. BeGambleAware.org. T&Cs apply
Premier League Betting Offers
You’ll always find a range of betting offers on the Premier League with new customers benefiting greatly from welcome bonuses and free bets.
Across the season you’ll find varying types of Premier League offers, ranging from money back specials to Price Boosts, enhanced odds, no deposit free bets and more.
We won’t miss a thing here at Bookies Offers and will make sure all the best betting offers suitable for the Premier League are delivered right to you on our Betting Offers Page.
Premier League 2020/21 Winners Odds
Despite a convincing win last season for Liverpool, it is actually Manchester City who are the odds on favourites to lift the 2020/21 league title.
City are priced up to win the title at 8/11 with Betfair while Liverpool are behind them as second favourites at 23/10 with 888Sport.
If you think any of the others are capable of turning the tables and getting involved, you are sure to get a big price about your fancy as everyone else are double figures.
Chelsea are 12/1 with BetVictor while Manchester United can be backed at 16/1 with Bet365.
Premier League 2020/21 Top Four Odds
Premier League 2020/21 Relegation Odds
Premier League Betting Odds Markets
There are dozens of interesting markets you can enjoy when the Premier League 2020/21 season rolls around.
Of course, there are the outright markets (Premier League winner, top four and relegation) mentioned above, but you’ll also find markets on markets such as Top Scorer, Total Points and Handicap outright options.
Throughout the season you’ll be able to bet on hundreds of variations for each fixture, ranging from a simple Match Result to betting on the number of corners, cards and throw ins.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the common markets found when betting on the Premier League:
- Match Result
- Correct Score
- Both Teams To Score
- Over/Under Goals
- Over/Under cards, corners, throw-ins
- Handicap betting
When Is The Premier League?
The Premier League gets underway later than normal this time around due to the extension on last season.
The new season will kick off on September 12, while the final day of the season will be May 23, a week later than it usually is.
Despite the late finish, teams will have to play more midweek games this season due to the start being one month later than we usually see.
Premier League Winners List
Liverpool are the current Premier League title holders after an excellent season in which they dominated from start to finish.
Below you’ll find the last 10 Premier League winners…
2018/19: Manchester City
2017/18: Manchester City
2015/16: Leicester City
2013/14: Manchester City
2012/13: Manchester United
2011/12: Manchester City
2010/11: Manchester United
Premier League Live Streaming
In the UK can be watched live on both Sky Sports and BT Sport, with the two channels sharing live fixtures across the season. This season will also see the arrival of Amazon showing live fixtures.
This will usually include a Saturday midday kick off alongside Saturday evening, with two Sunday afternoon fixtures and a Monday night game.
Additionally, TV channels will also show Friday night fixtures and midweek games on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Outside of the UK, Premier League live streams can be found globally, with it licensed in 212 territories.