SpreadEx - Spread-Free BetsUsers Rating: Rate
SpreadEx - Spread-Free Bets
If the flexible rewards (and risks) of spread betting possess more of an appeal to you than the limitations of fixed-odds betting then you’re going to be excited by this offer from Spread Ex. This offer is recommended for those of you experienced with spread-betting. It can be a tricky type of wagering to get the hang of and diving in might not be the best course of action.
Now, with that disclaimer out of the way, on to the offer. For certain markets, Spread Ex offers the chance to get spread-free bets, i.e. bet at the mid-point of the spread at the market mid-point rather than the top or bottom of the spread.
They outline an example of how to take advantage of this offer below:
- If you were placing three football spread bets on a Saturday morning on any of the qualifying football markets listed below with stakes of £20, £10 and £20 respectively, you could then place a fourth bet up to a stake size of £10 at the mid-point of the spread.
- I.e. if your fourth bet was a Supremacy spread bet and we were quoting Team A/Team B at 0.2-0.4 you could buy or sell for £10 at the mid-point of 0.3.
- See below for a full list of each sport’s qualifying markets that this offer applies to.
- *Please note that a spread-free bet is not a free bet. It simply lets you bet inside the spread, at the market mid-point.
Horse Racing: All Card Markets (Double Numbers, Favourites, Favourties x 10, Favourites Rush, Favourites 50 Ups, Favourites Ton Ups, Starting Prices, Winning Distances, Racecard No 1s, Racing Post Favourites, Squared Numbers, Stop at a Winner, Bottom Weights, Jockey Index, 2nd to 3rd Distances, Multi-Mules, Spotlight Verdict, 99s Distances).
Football: Supremacy and any Saturday Special Market (Premier League Performance, Goals Apart, Saturday Lottery, Saturday Bingo, Goal Mine, Saturday Accumulator, Top of the Flops, Hat-Trick, Multi Teams, Multi Goals, Goals Apart).
Cricket: Player Perfs (ODIs & T20 only).
Golf: Finishing Positions, Leaderboard, 10-3 18-hole Match Bets Supremacy, 10-3 18-hole Match Bets Supremacy (Matchplay).
Rugby Union: Supremacy.
Rugby League: Supremacy.
Tennis: 10-5 Supremacy, Total Games Played.
Snooker: 10-3 Supremacy.
F1: Race Index.
Darts: 10-3 Supremacy.
Horse Racing: Flat Match Bets (note that this is a standalone offer from our horse racing card markets, i.e. you will need to place three horse racing flat match bets online in the space of 10 minutes to get a fourth flat match bet spread-free).
SpreadEx’s Spread-Betting tips
- Before you place a bet, work out your worst-case scenario should a bet go against you.
- Don’t know how a market works? Hover over the ‘i’ button to see a full explanation.
- Try ‘paper trading’. Write down bets and record the profit or loss each would have made.
- Try and bet on markets or sports you know about.
- If betting in-play, make sure you are able to watch your event so you can react accordingly.
- Stick to your plans! Don’t raise your stakes sizes after a couple of wins or chase your losses.
How to Spread-Free Bets with SpreadEx
- Place 3 sports spread bets online on the same sport’s qualifying markets listed below within 10 minutes.
- Place a 4th spread bet on the same market spread-free, i.e. at the spread mid-point (stake = size of your smallest qualifying spread bet).
- You can claim this offer as many times as you want on any sport markets listed below when you meet the qualifying criteria.
Spread-Free Bets with SpreadEx terms and conditions
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has a reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
- Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
- No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
- Accounts introduced via an Introducing Broker are excluded.